Monday, May 3, 2010

Reception venue

Today I passed our reception venue that I love. I love the building. I love the space. I love the sound of all the food.

I don't love our catering manager right now. I emailed him for a list of recommended djs.

2 weeks ago.

I know that there are tons of things that could be going on such as vacation, family emergencies and it is wedding season. I just get the feeling like he's brushing us off as if we don't matter yet because we aren't getting married until March. That doesn't mean I don't need to know things now though. I'm talking to vendors, I'm planning. For example, they offer lighting at the hotel. Well, we were offered lighting through a dj this week. How can I compare to see what's the best for our wedding if you don't answer?? Ugh.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment