Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow...

It's been awhile, I know.  I got sick for a couple of weeks and it's also National Novel Writing Month...I plan on being a winner again this year.  Alright, enough with the excuses.  On to the snow-I mean wedding-recap!

Since it was lightly snowing when we made our way to the church, I knew there was a good chance of it still snowing when we got out.  This is Chicago, after all.  I'm pretty stoked that it was, personally.  Don't get me wrong, it was cold but the pictures look great!  (And you'll notice that the junior bridesmaid is missing from these photos.  The cold was a bit of a shock for her so she sat in the limo for these.)






That's me holding up my dress.  While the following pictures were taken, Nicole was on the sidelines helping me bustle it up again.  (What would I have done without her?!)



love this one, don't you?


I think I jumped for joy when I saw this image.


So following pictures of the boys, Jake took a few of me.  I kinda love them.  Ok, I do love them.  I'm not ashamed to say it. 

snow in my hair :) 

cute with just a bit of a goofy air...yeah, that's me.
And with that, we made our way to the limo with the wedding party.  Tune in next time for the last batch of wedding party photos! :)



xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment