Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday Shoesday: Manolo Blahnik

Today's word of the day is Lovely which is brought to you by Sarah Jessica Parker. I just love her, don't you? She has the greatest taste in shoes. Ok, Patricia Field does too. On with pretty shoes!


this convinced me that not all tweed is created equal.


these would definitely make a hot something blue


no post featuring Blahnik is complete without Carrie's wedding shoes



Even if they are in a different color! :) I actually like these more, what do you think?

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. That peach color on the Blahniks is just gorgeous! I think I like them better in that color, too. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tweed D'Orsays are to d'ie! Ha. See what I did there? Made a little funny. Sorta. Anyway.....I love them! I've never seen them before (in tweed).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love that tweed!! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete