Tuesday, April 20, 2010

appointments

Last night, PeachGroom and I had our first meeting with a photographer. He was very talkative and asked many questions which was kind of cute. He even told her that I don't like cheesy shots like the wedding party jumping. (Don't get me wrong, they can look really fun.) It made me grateful that I have a groom that is at least interested in the wedding that we're having together. That's a big deal to brides and I didn't have to say anything to him! Lucky girl.

I have no idea how we're going to pick one photographer. Seeing just one photographer's work that was so amazing... How in the world am I going to look at 5 photographers work and pick one? I don't know how we're going to do it but I'm soooo excited about it!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment