Monday, April 26, 2010

etsy

Hello my name is Jen and I'm addicted to etsy.

No, really. I am so addicted. I've scrolled through an unmentionable amount of pages for an unmentionable amount of hours looking at unique, modern, cute, pretty invitations. This. Is. Amazing! I now know that my invites are not going to be traditional, boring and cheap (looking at least, I am on a budget here!). I know I may be jumping the gun a bit here but I'm so excited that this is out there for people to be able to channel their creativity and be recognized for it! Lord knows I couldn't do that! I may have been the brownie troop's daughter but I didn't get a lot of my mom's crafty side.

I'm currently trying to stop looking at it for the day so cross your fingers. (I know you're laughing, PeachGroom...)

No comments:

Post a Comment