Wednesday, May 5, 2010

reception venue part 2

Yesterday PeachGroom called our venue to find out what was going on. Turns out that the person who told us he'd be in charge of our wedding doesn't work there anymore. Um, what? He didn't tell us that he was filling in for someone on maternity leave. And no one called us when the woman who is doing our wedding came back. I'm trusting you people with one of the biggest days of my life and giving you an insane amount of money...and you don't keep me in the know?

Needless to say I'm a little annoyed at the unprofessional way this was all handled. When I emailed her to ask if we could meet soon because I wanted to get to know her since she was doing the wedding and not who we originally thought, she didn't even apologize.

I know all of this might not matter in the grand scheme of things, but it makes me feel a little unsettled.

No comments:

Post a Comment