Thursday, May 20, 2010

*thee* best dress

I came across a problem last weekend when I was trying my dresses on with my new bio-fit. The zipper on my dress wouldn't zip up. Normally a nightmare for girls because it means their dress doesn't fit anymore but for me, I just have a broken zipper on my hands. So that means, I have to go out and buy a new dress for the rehearsal or the wedding this weekend.

After our meeting with a dj (which will probably be the one we hire!) on Tuesday, we headed to the mall, much to PeachGroom's dismay. It turned out to be a bust but we did have a yummy dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. (I suggest you try the pineapple upside down cake cheesecake...yum!)


I went out again the next day to the mall near my work and just about had a breakdown. I headed to the prom dress section, which was all on sale and started grabbing anything. Anything. I saw this cantalope colored dress that had a bunch of ruffles and laughed. Of course I should try this crazy dress on!
Armed with about 6 dresses, I head to the dressing room. Dress after dress, I grew more and more disappointed. Until I put on the crazy cantaloupe ruffle dress.

Oh. My. God.





It looked so good! I don't go for anything like that at all. So of course, I bought it. I was so excited that I even showed it off when I went into work. One of my co-workers said "you are going to steal attention from the bride!" I don't think that's true but it *is* an awesome dress. My friend said I looked like Tinkerbell. PeachGroom thinks this should totally be the inspiration for my wedding dress. I've never felt this way about a dress before. It makes me very excited to go dress shopping. Anyone want to go?
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Very cute..hope you post pics!!! And totally agree with peachgroom about this being inspiration for your Wedding Dress!!!

    Brittany!
    Beautiful Beyond Dreams, LLC
    www.BeautifulBeyondDreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete