Friday, July 23, 2010

No bridezillas here!

You know, way back when twitter became all the rage, I thought it was the dumbest thing I had ever heard of. I can do the same thing by updating my status on facebook and not everyone in the world needs to know what I'm doing.

While some people just don't get what twitter is used for, I am very happy I got over my preconceived notions and got on it after becoming engaged. I am so thankful for those I have met through the social networking wonder. Not a single one is a bridezilla, rude or a down right mean girl. It's a supporting and loving environment and I adore it. I can always put things out there on the twitter universe and get the best answers back.

Then I receive this from Hollie, a.k.a ThriftyinWhite.




Whoa. Me? Hollie, are you sure? I'm just this girl blogging about her wedding...

Hollie, you inspire me. You are going to have such an amazing wedding that represents who you and your future husband are. That is what every girl should dream about. I'm so glad you are so close by and that we can share our love for dorky things like Hanson. :) You rock, lady.

So now I'm gonna pass this award along to Angela, or as you may know her, Swatchbookwed. Seriously, her posts make me love everything about wedding planning even more and I did not think that was possible. She is killer talented and very cool...which is hard to be in Arizona!

xoxo

PS-
To my other girls who are going to crash my wedding (but touch nothing! haha)... I'm up for Fiji, Forks, Disney World, Denver, NYC, Salt Lake City...wherever you guys want to go! I'll get there. :)


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love Angela, too!

    *On a 'crasher' note: I'm down for NYC! Or anywhere really. /not helpful

    ReplyDelete