Monday, August 2, 2010

Tuesday shoesday: groomsgirl edition (and a teaser)

I really dig the idea of a navy cocktail length dress with a nude colored shoe, don't you?


of course, I don't expect fsil to buy this but it's still really, really, really pretty.

my taste is way too expensive for this

Next Tuesday's mission should be finding nude pumps that are actually affordable... a bride can dream! :)


Oh and that teaser I was telling you about...it's from our invitations that we got yesterday!!! :) I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!




xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love a navy dress with a nude shoe...but even more, I LOVE that teaser! :) What Etsy seller did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. those red bottoms match the bottom of your shoes too... i don't know if that's comment-worthy or not though.

    ReplyDelete